Less than 48 hours until our 9th Annual L.A. Beer Week Kickoff Festival at the Los Angeles Center Studios! We hope you’ll be joining us as we raise a glass to celebrate independent beer with 90 of our craft brewery friends! The event will feature over 230 unique brews for you to sample and it’ll be a hot summer day — so please read through these reminders! We want to make sure that all of our guests have the best time but stay safe and responsible.
1. VIP Hour Begins at 12pm (Tickets say 1pm because ticket company does not allow us to specify more than one start time). General Admission starts at 1pm.
2. NAMES ON TICKETS DO NOT NEED TO MATCH NAMES ON ID’S. Make sure you have the right ticket. Once they are scanned, they cannot be re-used.
3. Expired ID? We will only accept your expired ID if it also comes with a temporary government issued ID or passport.
4. Last call is at 3:45 with a hard service stop at 4pm.
5. Designated Drivers may enter with their party.
6. You may bring EMPTY water bottles or SEALED water bottles. No outside food & other beverages. Stuff you can wear on your neck is OK (pretzels, etc.)
7. All large bags are subject to search by security.
8. NO PETS, NO CHILDREN. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Plenty of free water available plus artisanal sodas from local homebrewers & cold brew from 2nd Craft Cold Brewing Co.. STAY HYDRATED.
10. Tasting & dumping beer is 100% acceptable. There is plenty to try — maximize your fun by drinking responsibly!
11. More spaces: VIP Lounge will offer some indoor A/C shade & an upper deck for those to hang out in. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages from Bai available while supplies last! Expanded shaded seating in Tower Plaza & more mister fans. Stop by and visit the Hollywood Bowl photo op & enter to win some fun summer prizes from them.
12. Driving? Parking in nearby pay lots are $10 CASH ONLY.
13. Take a ride share or public transit if you can! We are a short walk from the 7th Street Metro Rail Station which you can get to from Union Station.
14. Take photos! #LABW9 is the hashtag and Snap Yourself! will be back to save those memories.
15. The tap list is still growing. You can keep tabs at The Full Pint: http://thefullpint.com/…/l-beer-week-releases-2017-tap-list/ *list is subject to change
16. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door – get tickets in advance to guarantee entry!
17. Food is available for purchase at our Food Court but we encourage you to eat before you arrive as well!
18. Don’t miss the bands! Hidden Staircases, The Firkins, and the L.A. Brewers Unity Band will provide live tunes plus DJ sets from DJ Jim Smith of The Smell!
19. It’ll be a hot day — dress accordingly! Don’t forget sunscreen and sunglasses. 🙂
20. Have a designated driver and/or way to get home! We can’t stress this enough.
21. HAVE FUN! We want you to REMEMBER having the best time ever! Please don’t be “that guy.”
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS AFTER 6/15! Tickets may be transferred to a new owner by logging into your Eventbrite account OR by printing or emailing .pdf of tickets to new owners.
**We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If guests are deemed unruly or over-intoxicated, L.A. Beer Week reserves the right to eject any persons who may cause harm to others or themselves.**