June 15th marks the 11th Annual L.A. Beer Week Kickoff Festival at the Los Angeles Center Studios! We hope you’ll be joining us as we raise a glass to celebrate independent beer with 91 of our craft brewery friends! The event will feature over 250 unique brews for you to sample and it’ll be a hot summer day — so please read through these reminders! We want to make sure that all of our guests have the best time but stay safe and responsible.
1. VIP Hour Begins at 12pm (Tickets say 1pm because ticket company does not allow us to specify more than one start time). General Admission starts at 1pm.
2. NAMES ON TICKETS DO NOT NEED TO MATCH NAMES ON ID’S. Make sure you have the right ticket. Once they are scanned, they cannot be re-used.
3. Expired ID? We will only accept your expired ID if it also comes with a temporary government issued ID or passport.
4. Last call is at 3:45 with a hard service stop at 4pm.
5. Designated Drivers may enter with their party at any time.
6. You may bring EMPTY water bottles or SEALED water bottles. No outside food & other beverages. Stuff you can wear on your neck is OK (pretzels, etc.).
7. All large bags are subject to search by security.
8. NO PETS, NO CHILDREN. NO EXCEPTIONS. * Service animals must be well-behaved (that’s how we know they are actually service animals. We reserve the right to eject guests who bring animals who are disruptive or make the environment unsafe.
9. Plenty of free water available plus artisanal sodas from local Homebrewers of Los Angeles. STAY HYDRATED.
10. Tasting & dumping beer is 100% acceptable. There is plenty to try — maximize your fun by drinking responsibly!
11. Upstairs Lounge will offer some indoor A/C shade & an upper deck for those to hang out in. There is also Expanded shaded areas in Tower Plaza by the big bridge. Stop by and visit the Hollywood Bowl booth in the park area & enter to win some fun summer prizes from them. First 200 people score a cool tote!
12. Driving? Parking in nearby pay lots are $10 CASH ONLY.
13. Take a ride share or public transit if you can! We are a short walk from the 7th Street Metro Rail Station which you can get to from Union Station.
14. Take photos! #LABW11 is the hashtag and Snap Yourself! will be back to save those memories.
15. The tap list is still growing. You can keep tabs at The Full Pint. TAPLIST HERE: https://thefullpint.com/beer-news/labw11beers/ *List is subject to change
16. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door while supplies last – get tickets in advance to guarantee entry! Door prices are $55 GA an $75 VIP if available.
17. Food is available for purchase at our Food Court but we encourage you to eat before you arrive as well!
18. Don’t miss the bands! The Firkins, and the L.A. Brewers Unity Band will provide live tunes plus DJ sets from DJ Gustavisimo. Tomm Carroll will also lead an informative panel around 1:30 to celebrate 10 Yrs of LA Beer.
19. It’ll be a warm day — dress accordingly! Don’t forget sunscreen and sunglasses. Hats and parasols are OK. 🙂
20. Have a designated driver and/or way to get home! We can’t stress this enough.
21. HAVE FUN! We want you to REMEMBER having the best time ever! Please don’t be “that guy.”
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS AFTER 6/14! Tickets may be transferred to a new owner by logging into your Eventbrite account OR by printing or emailing .pdf of tickets to new owners.
**We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If guests are deemed unruly or over-intoxicated, L.A. Beer Week reserves the right to eject any persons who may cause harm to others or themselves.**