We are just HOURS away until we start LA Beer Week 2014 with a bang! The Los Angeles County Brewers Guild would like to Thank You for supporting local beer and for purchasing tickets to our first-ever LA Brewers Beer Week Kick-Off. Please read through these directions so that we can best serve you on a day that will be filled with good times and great beer!
1. There will be NO physical tickets mailed for this event. All you need to check in to the festival will be your valid form of identification. *must be 21+ to enter.
2. If you purchased multiple tickets (example: 3 General Admission Tickets), ALL your tickets will be under ONE name so please try to arrive with your group to check in together. HOWEVER, if you are arriving at different times, please make sure your group has the name of the person who purchased the tickets so that we may cross your tickets off the list once you arrive. *All person’s IDs will be checked to confirm they are 21 years of age or older.
3. The event is SOLD OUT and there will be NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR. Sorry if your best friend has to miss out this year, but we do not want to go over capacity as to keep within fire code AND keep the festival from being too crowded.
4. EVENT ADDRESS:
Chinatown Plaza (Downtown LA)
943 N. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90012
5. PARKING: There are pay lots all over Chinatown. Rates vary as they are independently owned. Street and metered parking is limited. We suggest carpooling or using public transit!
6. NO outside food or drink are allowed at the festival. UNOPENED water bottles or empty re-fillable water bottles are OK. There will be food trucks available for you to purchase food from should you desire.
7. Which beers will be there? You can check out the LA Beer Week Tap List posted on The Full Pint here. You will need an appropriate wristband to obtain a glass and any samples.
8. If you appear over-intoxicated, it is our right to decline the distribution of more tickets to you (so know your limit, stay hydrated, and eat before or during the event!)
9. PLEASE drink responsibly! We want you to have a great time…and remember that you had a great time! Please organize for a designated driver, a carpool, Uber, Lyft, Taxi, or take advantage of public transit. We are only a short walk away from the Chinatown Gold Line station.
10. Yes, you can bring backpacks – BUT security will have to take a look inside. NOT Permitted: weapons, outside alcohol, chairs, umbrellas, coolers, children, pets, and anything else you normally can’t take to these kinds of things.
11. There will be plenty of complimentary water stations available to rinse your glassware and stay hydrated. This event is outdoors so please mind your water consumption. Think about it this way: Drink water, stay hydrated, last at the festival long enough to enjoy a multitude of delicious beers!
12. Have fun! Thank you again for supporting LA Beer Week! Engage with us on Social Media and be sure to use Hashtag #LABW6 on all your Instagram and Twitter photos all week long!