#LABW7 is just 24 hours away! The Los Angeles County Brewers Guild would like to Thank You for supporting local beer and for purchasing tickets to our L.A. Beer Week Kickoff. Please read through these directions so that we can best serve you on a day that will be filled with good times and great beer!
1. There will be NO physical tickets mailed for this event. Please PRINT your Eventbrite tickets -OR- download your mobile tickets. We strongly recommend using the Eventbrite app to speed up the check-in process. *Valid form of ID is required*
2. If you purchased multiple tickets (example: 3 General Admission Tickets), ALL your tickets will be under ONE name. If you are arriving at different times, please make sure your group has the name of the person who purchased the tickets so that we may cross your tickets off the list once you arrive. *All person’s IDs will be checked to confirm they are 21 years of age or older.
3. There will be NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR. Sorry if your best friend has to miss out this year, but we do not want to go over capacity as to keep within fire code AND keep the festival from being too crowded.
4. EVENT ADDRESS:
700 Exposition Park Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90037
…but how do I get there? SEE HERE.
5. PARKING: There are two Exposition Park parking lots closest to our location. Please try to park in Lot 2 or Lot 3. Parking costs $15 per day (CASH ONLY). **WE STRONGLY recommend using Uber, Lyft, or public transit to get to the festival. We are only steps away from the Expo Line!
6. NO outside drinks are allowed at the festival. UNOPENED water bottles or empty re-fillable water bottles are OK. There will be food trucks available for you to purchase food from. You can see the list here.
7. Which beers will be there? You can check out the LA Beer Week Tap List via The Full Pint here. You will need an appropriate wristband to obtain a glass and any samples.
8. If you appear over-intoxicated, it is our right to cut you off (so know your limit, stay hydrated, and eat before or during the event!) PS. We don’t this to be mean, we do this because we must abide by the LAW and safe serving standards dictated to us by the ABC.
9. PLEASE drink responsibly! We want you to have a great time…and remember that you had a great time! Please organize for a designated driver, a carpool, Uber, Lyft, Taxi, or take advantage of public transit. We are only a short walk away from the Expo Line train station.
10. Yes, you can bring backpacks – BUT security will have to take a look inside. NOT Permitted: weapons, outside alcohol, chairs, umbrellas, coolers, children, pets, and anything else you normally can’t take to these kinds of things.
11. There will be plenty of complimentary water stations available to rinse your glassware and stay hydrated. This event is outdoors so please mind your water consumption. Think about it this way: Drink water, stay hydrated, last at the festival long enough to enjoy a multitude of delicious beers!
12. What should I tag my selfie? >>> #LABW7 <<<
13. So there are bands and panels and stuff? >>> YES. <<<
14. Know your limit! Don’t be that guy. We want everyone to have a great time. THANK YOU!